Term of Use
Last updated: 08 June 2015
The website under www.anotherticket.com is a registered trademark and is being offered to you by:
Another Ticket Limited
11 Richmond Road
United Kingdom (UK)
Another Ticket Limited is a limited liability company, has been established and registered according to the law of England and Wales. Registration number: 09473723
You can write or contact us here. We are not a box office or event promoter.
This document sets out the terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) under which Another Ticket Ltd (hereinafter referred as "AnotherTicket", “Us” or "We" where applicable) provides ("you", "You", “Your”, "Buyer" or “Seller”) the opportunity to buy or sell tickets listed on the AnotherTicket Website at www.anotherticket.com (the "Website") from third party sellers. By using the Website and purchasing and selling tickets over the Website you expressly agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
We strongly recommend that you read and understand this Agreement, and in any event by continuing to use our Website, buy and sell tickets via our Website you will be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If we decide to amend, alter or otherwise change the terms of the Agreement, we shall notify you by posting a revised version of the Agreement on the Website and emailing you at your registered email address. Such new agreement will automatically take effect and replace the terms of this Agreement. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your acceptance of the revised Agreement. If you do not agree with the terms of this Agreement or any revised version of this Agreement, immediately remove any of your ticket listings from the Website and do not continue to use the Website.
Username and Password
You may need a username and password to access certain areas of the Website:
- you are responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password;
- you are responsible for any action taken under your username or password;
- we take all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information on our systems.
• Buying Agreement of Tickets
Searching and Selecting Tickets
As a Buyer, you choose a ticket from the listings on the Website and, when you've found the tickets you want at the right price, you have two options:
- you either click to buy that ticket, enter and confirm your credit or debit card information, and confirm the buy of the tickets.
- send a private message to the seller and make arrangements
- ask a question on the Community Questions section of the seller ticket profile
For the avoidance of doubt, tickets are not listed and sold by AnotherTicket, they are listed and sold by third parties and your contract for the buy of a ticket listed on the Website is made with the third party that has listed the ticket for sale. AnotherTicket does not itself sell tickets, it provides a marketplace (i.e. the Website and associated services) where people can meet to buy and sell tickets at face value or less. Some sellers may include further information in regards to the event and / or tickets within the additional notes link displayed next to your chosen ticket online. Please ensure you have read the full listing details and are happy with your ticket selection prior to buy as AnotherTicket are unable to rectify issues arising from overlooking this information.
All event organisers will allocate a limited number of tickets for sale through AnotherTicket, through will not be allowed to change the pricing of these tickets above face value, preventing any affect on the price of the ticket in the secondary market. This approach ensures that some of the incremental revenue generated within the secondary market is captured from the secondary market is secured by the event organiser. The number of tickets involved in this type of initiative is always a very small percentage of the total tickets sold/available for an event. It is one of the initiatives used by event organisers to offer fans greater choice and to deliver increased consumer protection e.g. Official Platinum Tickets; Paperless E-Tickets and TicketExchange.
Method of Purchase
When you have successfully contacted the seller and have agreed to make arrangements to buy the ticket, you have the following options for purchase:
- Make a payment via PayPal or credit cards and debit cards for delivery of the ticket
- Meet the seller at the event and exchange funds and ticket
- Arrange a time to meet seller locally
Event tickets are bought in a free and fluctuating market where prices may change at any time.
- Only when you have successfully completed a transaction in accordance is that transaction concluded at that price.
- Transactions are usually made in GBP, unless the ticket seller has listed in Euros. AnotherTicket is not responsible for any fluctuations in the currency exchange rates.
- Ticket prices are set by sellers and include accurate “face value” and “booking fee” originally paid.
- While we try and ensure that all prices listed on the Website are accurate, errors may occur (whether a technical error, a seller inputting a price incorrectly or otherwise). If we discover an error in the price of tickets listed, simply Report the ticket on the ticket profile. An automated message from AnotherTicket will be sent to the seller account advising to revise the ticket original value and information flagged.
- If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price (and credit or debit your account as applicable) or cancelling your order. If we are unable to contact you, you agree that we may treat the order as cancelled without any liability to us.
- If you choose to cancel after you have already paid the incorrect ticket price for the tickets, you will receive a full refund from us. If you believe a technical error has occurred when placing your order please contact us within 48 hours for this to be investigated, please provide as much information or evidence of the technical error as possible (including screen shots wherever possible).
- Please note that we are unable to deal with errors reported to us after 48 hours.
100% full payment must be received and verified by us in order to guarantee that a ticket buy transaction has occurred.
- We recommend using PayPal to complete your purchase to receive payment protection;
- Accepted forms of payment include PayPal or credit cards and debit cards.
- All payments will be taken in GBP and your credit or debit card will be expressed to be charged by "AnotherTicket".
- Ticket prices are guaranteed only when an order is placed and payment received.
Confirmation of Purchase
A confirmation email receipt will be issued upon placing your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, do not assume your order has not gone through; instead please contact us at email@example.com to request another confirmation email.
- We are not responsible for any internet connection errors experienced while making an online booking. If you have not received an order confirmation email, it is your responsibility to contact us before making another booking.
- Your confirmation email will include details of the tickets you have bought, corresponding to the description of the tickets on the Website at the point of sale, together with your name, address and method of delivery.
- You must check these details carefully and let us know of any errors within 48 hours of the date of the confirmation email. We are unable to deal with mistakes or errors that are notified to us after 48 hours of the date of the confirmation email.
- Failure to provide correct name, address and delivery details could lead to failed or refused delivery or your ability to collect tickets or ticket packages. If you fail to provide correct name, address and delivery details this is at your own risk and we take no responsibility and are not liable for your failure to gain access to events arising therefrom.
Changes/Cancellation of Events
IMPORTANT NOTE: events are sometimes postponed or cancelled completely. Event dates and times are usually printed on the tickets and are not usually subject to change.
- It is important that you check with the event venue or local media to ensure that you arrive at the correct time and on the correct date.
- If an event is re-scheduled, Tickets will often be valid for the new date and you will not in any circumstances be entitled to a refund for a re-scheduled event.
- Please be aware that on occasion an event organiser may at their discretion or owing to production changes opt to withdraw a seating location and supply an alternative. AnotherTicket cannot be held liable for this change.
- All ticket buys on our Website are final and no refund or exchanges will be given unless the event is cancelled entirely and the original event organisers offer buyers a refund for their tickets. If the organisers of the event do offer a refund in the event of a cancellation, to be entitled to a refund you must send to us (via Royal Mail special delivery or any other trackable secure courier service) the original tickets bought via the Website and within the time frame communicated to you by us.
- In the case where the event is cancelled outright and the event organisers do not offer refunds for any reason, We will refund the difference, if any, between your buy price and the face value cost of the ticket as well as 100% of AnotherTicket processing fees, provided that you send to us (via Royal Mail special delivery or any other secure courier service) the original tickets bought via the Website within the time frame communicated to you by us. We will be unable to refund shipping costs. Lost, stolen or damaged tickets can not be duplicated.
Queries and Ticket Validity
All queries relating to tickets bought via AnotherTicket must be directed to the relevant seller, venue or promoter rather than to AnotherTicket.
- Subject to applicable ticket, promoter and venue terms and conditions, tickets supplied will give you entrance to the event. However, if you breach the applicable ticket, promoter or venue terms and conditions, you should direct any queries relating to the tickets to the seller, venue or promoter rather than AnotherTicket.
- You shall not be entitled to receive any refund.
Unless indicated otherwise at the point of sale, all tickets bought in one order will or might not be seated together. You should contact the seller directly if you have further queries in regards to seating.
Methods of Delivery
It is your responsibility to provide us with a safe, secure delivery point and to be available to accept delivery. It is also your responsibility to enter a valid email address in your order to facilitate the receipt of electronic tickets as we cannot be held liable for any issues arising from your failure to provide a complete or correct email address or your failure to download electronic tickets. In the event you are not available for delivery the courier may deliver to a secure place e.g. a neighbour, retail collection point or sorting office. We will not be liable for refused delivery, refused or failed delivery arising from you failing to provide complete information to us (including, your name, address and email), unclaimed post, return deliveries, or missing mail.
We endeavour to get the tickets to you as soon as reasonably possible. Once tickets have been delivered, it is your responsibility to immediately check the tickets for accuracy. If there are any discrepancies between the tickets received and what you ordered, you must immediately notify us and return the tickets to us by special delivery (or equivalent) post. We will then endeavor to source equal or better tickets for you. If you do not return incorrect tickets to us and/or subsequently use such tickets you shall in no circumstances be entitled to a refund and irrevocably waive your right to exercise the FanGuard guarantee in relation to such tickets.
Further, in circumstances where you report a discrepancy while at the event or thereafter, we will be unable to replace the tickets, and you will, by default, accept the delivered tickets as valid and waive your right to the FanGuard guarantee. By providing a valid email address you allow AnotherTicket to deliver you the tickets via email.
Liability and Indemnification
Due to the nature of our business and the fact that we cannot control the acts or omissions of third parties, we make no warranty, and specifically disclaim any liability, for any goods or services provided by third parties which are incidental to, ancillary to or consequent on your use of the Website. Further, you agree to that you have no claim against us for the actions, whether negligent or intentional, of any third parties from whom you may buy tickets (or others good and services) via the Website or who provide goods or services to which such tickets (or others good and services) relate . We act as an intermediary between you and sellers on the Website and you agree to accept all liability associated with the payment, delivery cost or misuse of any services or goods provided as a result of your use of our services.
We are not involved in the actual transactions that occur between third party buyers and sellers on our Website – we provide the marketplace (i.e. the Website) and some related services but any contract for the sale or buy of tickets (or other goods or services) via the Website is made between you and the party that lists the applicable tickets (or other goods or services) for sale. You release us from claims, demands and/or damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with any dispute arising from your buy of tickets (or other goods or services) via the Website. We will however, do our best to try and resolve any disputes, claims or demands between you and a third party seller to the best of our ability.
In addition to the above, we shall in no circumstances be liable to you for any indirect or consequential losses or any loss of enjoyment or opportunity arising out of your use of the Website, including without limitation from your buy of tickets or other goods or services (including any loss whatsoever arising from the cancellation or re-scheduling of an event). In respect of each transaction you make via the Website, our liability to you whether in contract, tort or otherwise shall be limited in aggregate to the total amount paid by you in relation to such transaction.
In any event, we shall not be liable for death or personal injury suffered by the client or their guests arising out of their attendance at, or travel to any event unless caused by our negligence. Neither shall we be liable for any loss or damage sustained to your property or belongings (or those of any person who use tickets buyd by you via the Website).
Nothing in this agreement is intended nor shall it be construed as an attempt by any party to exclude or limit its liability for any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law, including without limitation its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for its fraudulent misrepresentation.
We will not be liable for any cancellation of or alteration to any booking you make via the Website nor for any loss or damage suffered by you arising out of circumstances beyond our control including but not limited to any act of God, natural disaster, act of terrorism or other force majeure event.
• Selling Agreement of Tickets Requirements
To be entitled to sell tickets or ticket packages via the Website and therefore become a Selling Member of AnotherTicket you must agree to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and must have a valid credit or debit card that we approve and accept. It is in AnotherTicket’s absolute discretion to decide if you qualify (or continue to be qualified) as a Selling Member.
User Name and Password
On becoming a Selling Member of AnotherTicket you will be provided with a user name and password to access your personal account on the Website and use the services contained therein. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your username and password and for all activity that occurs on your personal account under your username and password.
The Selling Member agrees to be reachable by telephone. It is Selling Member's duty to respond to all enquiries from AnotherTicket in relation to ticket or ticket packages the Selling Member has listed for sale on the Website by telephone and/or email in a prompt and timely manner. Selling Member recognises that in order to facilitate an efficient marketplace for live event tickets, certain enquiries and disputes need to be resolved quickly, particularly in the cases of upcoming events. Selling Member therefore agrees to respond to all enquiries specifically related to orders placed for tickets it has listed for sale on the Website from AnotherTicket within 24 hours or by the specified deadline provided in writing via email or post. Failure to do so may result in a default credit/refund at the expense of the Selling Member. The Selling Member shall handle the management of their account in a reasonable and cooperative manner. If any abusive or threatening behaviour is reported, AnotherTicket reserves the right to terminate its business relationship with the Selling Member with immediate effect and without notice to the Selling Member.
If you are selling tickets as a charity you are required to declare this under the ‘my account’ tab. You will need to tick the ‘charity seller’ box and provide accurate charity name and contact details.
Listing Tickets as a Selling Member
Approved Selling Members of AnotherTicket may list tickets for sale on the Website. As part of the listing process, the Selling Member must assign a price to the tickets and provide information such as the event, date, section,, and row. Further instructions and requirements on listing items can be found once logged in on the Website. By placing a ticket for sale on the Website you are offering to sell that particular ticket to a Buyer for the price assigned to it by you. If Buyer accepts the offer for sale of that ticket, you are contractually bound to supply that ticket to them.
Please note that AnotherTicket provides an open market place through which tickets may be purchased or sold by our Buyers and Selling Members. We do not take ownership of any tickets listed by You and We are therefore not party to any contracts that arise when tickets are sold and purchased via the Website. Please also note that there is no guarantee given by AnotherTicket (or otherwise) that your tickets will sell and, in the event that they do not sell, AnotherTicket will not be responsible for their purchase.
When we receive an order from a Buyer for tickets that you have listed we will inform you via email. A confirmation email will be sent to the Selling Member's indicated email address, and in some cases we may inform the Selling Member by telephone. The confirmation email contains instructions on how to deliver and complete the order. You cannot amend or remove a ticket listing, description, or price once the offer for sale of a ticket has been accepted by a Buyer. It is your responsibility to ensure that you provide Us with Your correct email address for correspondence as you shall still be liable and bound by the contract with the Buyer whether or not You receive a confirmation from Us.
In certain cases, we may require additional fraud checks with respect to an order and will inform you that an order is pending but undergoing fraud checks. In such circumstances, We will subsequently inform you that the order has either been approved/confirmed or cancelled. You cannot amend or remove a ticket listing, description, or price once the order has been marked as ‘pending’ until we inform you that the order is otherwise cancelled due to failing fraud checks.
If an event for which you sell tickets via the Website is cancelled and not re-scheduled then You agree to refund the amount paid by the applicable Buyer for those tickets provided that the Buyer returns the original tickets to You (via Us) in good time for You to obtain a full face value refund from the promoter or organiser of the applicable event. We will be unable to make payment of any postage costs where an event is cancelled. If you are notified of any changes to the event and/or tickets (including, without limitation, where alternative seats have been provided instead of the original seats), you shall immediately notify AnotherTicket of any such changes and where applicable, provide full details of the alternative seats. AnotherTicket will endeavor to then contact your buyer to advise of the changes however we reserve the right to discount or cancel the order at our discretion. Whilst we try to ensure the accuracy of orders, sometimes technical errors may occur. In the event that a technical error has resulted in an incorrect order AnotherTicket will notify you within 48 hours, and the order will be cancelled to allow you to relist your tickets.
In rare circumstances AnotherTicket may be required to cancel and refund a confirmed order if payment is recalled by the associated bank. Where possible we will contact you to advise you of the cancellation and allow you the option to relist your tickets.
The Selling Member agrees to deliver the exact ticket inventory ordered by a Buyer from the Seller via the Website. The Selling Member accepts ultimate responsibility for secure and timely delivery of the tickets and agrees to ship via the specified delivery method and to insure the delivery. Please be aware that although box office collection is allowed at specific venues, it is at the sole discretion of AnotherTicket to permit such an arrangement for the Buyer. The
Selling Member agrees to dispatch tickets with a valid returns address displayed on the envelope. The Selling Member also accepts ultimate responsibility for deliveries that go missing or arrive after the event time or date or too close prior to the event time or date that it is not reasonably practicable for the Buyer to attend. The Selling Member accepts that if any item dispatched by the Royal Mail Special Delivery or Saturday Guaranteed Delivery is lost or delayed, the Selling Member is responsible for the submission of relevant claim forms to the Royal Mail, and liable for the full costs of any refund issued to the Buyer. The
Selling Member agrees to deliver tickets to Buyers within 24 hours if tickets are on-hand, or within 24 hours of those tickets becoming available, not including weekends and holidays. In any event, the Selling Member guarantees to deliver tickets to the applicable Buyer in good time prior to the event date (this date to be agreed with AnotherTicket when late dispatch is inevitable). The Selling Member agrees that tickets should be dispatched by 12pm, 5 working days prior to the event date (unless otherwise stated in writing by AnotherTicket). If the Selling Member fails to provide a valid tracking number and is not contactable by this deadline (as defined in section 2.3 of this agreement,) then they agree that their order will be void, and they shall be liable for any costs incurred as a result of refunding of the order or the sourcing of replacement tickets. The Selling Member agrees to dispatch the tickets as ordered by the applicable buyer.
In the event that incorrect tickets are dispatched in error, it is your responsibility to contact the buyer. We are unable to deal with mistakes or errors notified to us after 48 hours of the date of dispatch. If the Selling Member fails to deliver tickets to the applicable Buyer in good time prior to the event date (whether due to its own default, act or omission or the default, act or omission of any third party, including without limitation any third party delivery company) then we shall be entitled to charge you 150% of the value of the transaction made by that Buyer for Your tickets. The Selling Member agrees that should they choose to dispatch tickets on an order where the status is set to ‘dropped’, or which they have been notified as being ‘dropped’, we shall in no way be liable for return of those tickets or any costs incurred from purchase or dispatch of these tickets.
In the event that e-tickets are uploaded The Selling Member agrees to be responsible for ensuring that the correct tickets are uploaded and valid for use. The Selling Member takes full responsibility for any errors made in uploading tickets. If a ticket is uploaded incorrectly and you subsequently fail to notify us or provide incorrect tickets to the Buyer then we shall be entitled to charge you 150% of the value of the transaction made by that Buyer for Your tickets.
Payment and Refunds
In the event of (i) a non-delivery of a ticket, and where in such circumstances AnotherTicket is unable to purchase or supply replacement tickets on behalf of the Selling Member; or (ii) the tickets delivered to a Buyer are not those which were advertised for sale by the Selling Member on the Website, then we shall be entitled to charge you 150% of the value of the transaction made by that Buyer for Your tickets. If the Selling Member fails to deliver tickets to a Buyer and AnotherTicket sources replacement tickets which are subsequently deemed (in the reasonable opinion of AnotherTicket) not equal to or better than those which were originally intended to be supplied by the Selling Member, then we shall be entitled to charge you 150% of the value of the transaction made by that Buyer for Your tickets.
We agree that, where the Selling Member fails to deliver or provide tickets to a Buyer, to use all reasonable endeavours to source tickets that are (in AnotherTicket’s reasonable opinion) equal to or better than those which were originally intended to be supplied by the Selling Member. The Selling Member shall however, be liable where a Buyer is not satisfied that substitute tickets (whether supplied by the Selling Member or sourced by AnotherTicket from an alternative supplier) are equal to or better than those which were originally intended to be supplied by the Selling Member.